MSc. Exercise Physiology
Nationally Certified Level III Coach
President – Team Over The Top
- Designer of the Squat/Scoot method of mid-foot running
- Minimalist Running workshop/seminar leader
- Design race-specific running programmes for multiple age groups (8 – 60+)
- 10 years’ personal experience running barefoot and in minimalist footwear
- 35+ years’ experience competing in elite-level athletics, studying & teaching sports specific conditioning
- Many of my clients have qualified for the Boston Marathon and other high profile events
- Fitness coach for Canadian Davis Cup and Junior National tennis teams
- Fitness coach for ATP Tennis pros, Bobby Hull, numerous elite level sports teams & individuals
- Authored 2 fitness booklets published by Tennis Canada
- Developed and demonstrated a sports specific training/injury rehab video produced by SPORTECTION Inc.
- Honours degree Physical Education from McMaster U.
- Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology from University of Western Ontario
- Member of the Advisory board at Barefoot-Science Inc.