TOTT YOUTH RUNNING CLINIC
Start Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- 1101 Clarkson Rd. NORTH
- just north off Lakeshore Rd. in the village of Clarkson (south Mississauga) on the east side of Clarkson Rd. south of the railway tracks and on the north side of the soccer fields
Clinic Days and Times
- Wednesdays from 5 to 6p.m. at various locations in the Port Credit/Clarkson areas
- Sundays from 12 noon till 1p.m. at various locations as above (with the odd Saturday from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. substituted for Sunday)
Clinic Duration: 10 weeks ending on Sunday, June 7, 2015
- the MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) Strides For Change 5km run
- Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- J.C. Saddington Park at the south end of Mississauga Rd. in Port Credit
- technical foundation training in safe, efficient & powerful running
- learning the Squat-Scoot method of mid-foot running
- learning how to move against gravity in a tight, light, compact, forward action
- learning how to run safely whilst increasing speed (on the track), power endurance (on hills) and fatigue tolerance (gradually longer runs on rolling terrain) developing improved balance, core activation and bracing, stronger feet muscles via various barefoot drills
- developing confidence in your ability to run stronger without fear of injury
- 10 week training guide
- weekly e-mail updates
Clinic Fee: $160.00 per youth payable via cheque made out to Jeff Stapleton, cash or e-mail interac money transfer
Registration: you can do so by e-mail to email@example.com or call 416-873-1904
- Jeff Stapleton
- MSc. Exercise Physiology
- Level III Nationally Certified Coach
- President Team Over The Top
- Member: International Barefoot Running Advisory Board
- current Police Records check
Please note that your child/children will NOT be required to run outdoors barefoot!:-)) Only the coach does this regularly…:-D
Also, please note that any youth ages 10 to 16 can join the programme.
Register early as space is limited. This is a chance to train with one of Canada’s premier coaches in a safe environment where results are individually based!