I mentioned ‘COFFINS‘ in my previous posting but didn’t offer much in the way of explanation. Thus, please note:
- The more material you put on your feet, the more you deaden their response to natural stimuli.
- The more you deaden their response, the more you weaken the running muscles from the calves to the gluts.
- The more you deaden the running muscles, the more strain you put on tendons, ligaments, joints to compensate.
- The end result is USUALLY some type of ‘-itis’ injury or worse.
- Thus, any type of footwear deadens your feet muscles, nerves, tendons & ligaments…thus, the ‘coffin‘ analogy
The bottom line is keep your feet stimulated and strong!
Nothing but good results!!