TEAM OVER THE TOP SUMMER GYM TRAINING CLINIC
LEARN TO RUN INJURY FREE
- Cawthra Seniors’ Recreational Centre (main gymnasium) 905-615-4810
- 1389 Cawthra Road, Mississauga, ON L5G 4L1, Canada
- Cawthra Rd. between the QEW & Atwater St. beside the Carmen Corbasson Community Centre
- Wednesdays from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Aug. 6, 13, 27
A running-specific training program using a variety of equipment and drills developed by Coach Jeff to:
- improve balance
- improve body centring
- improve running muscle sequential firing
- improve total core stability
- improve running foot cadence & turnover rate
- improve breathing & arm drive to coordinate with foot turnover
- to improve power, speed & muscular endurance
- incorporate barefoot drills to activate the feet & strengthen related muscles, tendons & ligaments
- to work more efficiently against the downward pull of gravity
- to eliminate the risk of avoaidable running ‘itis’ injuries (RUN safe)
- to improve running efficiency (EFFICIENT)
- to improve running power & pace (POWERFUL)
- you will complete the programme with the ability to use coach Jeff’s SQUAT-SCOOT method of mid-foot running to move safely, efficiently & powerfully.
- you will leave the program with the ability to run quieter, lower to the ground & with less wasted movement, resulting in less strain on your ankles, knees, hips & back.
- COACH JEFF STAPLETON
- MSc. Exercise Physiology
- President – Team Over The Top
- NCCP Level III Certified coach
- Member – Advisory Board International Barefoot Running Association
- $160.00 per person payable by cheque made out to Jeff Stapleton, cash on Day 1 of the clinic or in advance, or on-line via Interac E-mail Money Transfer
TO REQUEST INFO, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND EMAIL BELOW:
This is your opportunity to train with one of Canada’s premier barefoot running coaches who has a 100% record in transforming clients into safe, injury-free runners and/or athletes.