Team Over The Top Youth Running Clinic: Spring, 2014
Start Date – Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Start Time – 5:00 p.m.
Finish Time – approximately 6:00 p.m.
Start Location – Runner’s Mark store
– 53 Lakeshore Rd. East
– Mississauga (Port Credit), Ontario
– just west Of Hurontario St. on the south side of Lakeshore Rd. and just east of Mississauga Rd.
Length of Clinic – 10 weeks
Available to – all young boys & girls ages 8 to 14
Finish Date – Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Goal Race – Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Strides For Change 5 km run on Sunday, June 8 at 9:00 a.m. in Port Credit
Training Days – Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. and Sundays from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. at various venues around south Mississauga
Course Content – weekly e-mail updates, a weekly training guide developed by coach Jeff Stapleton, twice weekly training sessions led by coach Jeff.
– instruction in the Squat-Scoot method of safe, efficient, powerful running developed by coach Jeff.
– building the running foundation from the bare-feet up.
– learning how to improve balance, overall core endurance, develop proper sequential muscle firing for better running technique.
– learning how to run properly on hills, the running track and rolling terrain.
– drills to improve power endurance, foot cadence turnover, fatigue tolerance and speed all aspects of running.
Instructor – coach Jeff Stapleton
MSc. – Exercise Physiology
President – Team Over The Top
Level III National Coaching Association-certified
Clinic Cost – $160.00 per youth payable via Interac e-mail on-line money transfer, cheque payable to Jeff Stapleton or cash on Day 1 of the clinic
Registration – you can register via email@example.com
– space is limited. Register early to avoid disappointment
NOTE – This is your chance to train with one of Canada’s premier coaches. Coach Jeff has over 30 years’ experience working with youth of all ages and levels of ability. His focus on incorporating barefoot running drills off the roads to strengthen the feet is unique. This results in youth learning how to run safely, efficiently and powerfully. The improvements carry over into all sporting activities.