Team Over The Top (TOTT) Winter Running Clinic for the following races:
Around The Bay & Mississauga 1/2 + Full Marathon Clinic Winter/Spring 2014
Start Date: Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. at Tim Horton’s on Lakeshore Rd. west (on the north side just west of Clarkson Rd. in the village of Clarkson – part of south Mississauga)
End Date: RACE DAY
1. Around The Bay – Sunday, March 30/14 at 9:30 a.m.
2. Mississauga 1/2 & Full marathons – Sunday, May 4/14 at 7:30 a.m.
12 weeks for ATB, 17 weeks for Mississauga Marathon races.
The clinic includes a training schedule designed by coach Jeff Stapleton:
- 2 weekly group sessions(Wednesdays 6:45 to 8:00 p.m. & Sundays 8:00 to 11:30 a.m.)
- bi-monthly gym training on Wednesdays till after the ATB race – If there is enough interest.
- Please advise me when you register if you want this as part of the clinic.
- Weekly e-mail updates from coach Jeff.
- Frequent on-course ATB & Mississauga race route training sessions.
You will receive direct guidance from one of Canada’s foremost barefoot/minimalist running coaches whilst learning coach Jeff’s Squat/Scoot mid-foot techniques that result in SAFE, EFFICIENT, POWERFUL running.
All training sessions NOT held on the ATB course will be in & around the south Mississauga area.
Cost Per Person (all inclusive):
1. ATB – $215.00
2. Mississauga 1/2 or Full Marathon – $310.00
1. ATB – $120.00
2. Mississauga – $180.00
SUNDAYS or SATURDAYS ONLY:
1. ATB – $135.00
2. Mississauga – $195.00
* PAYMENT can be made via cash, cheque payable to Jeff Stapleton or Interac E-Mail money transfer. Register early as space is limited.
Please note that the ATB race normally fills by late December/early January. Thus, register early to avoid disappointment. If you paln on doing the Robbie Burns in late January/14 &/or the Burlington Chilly Willy 1/2 in early March, register early as well – they always sell out. You will have no problems getting into the early May Mississauga races.
This is your opportunity to train with one of Canada’s premier coaches. You will improve running technique, strengthen all components of your body and run better than ever before.