Plan to attend the ‘Fun Play Shop’ #Barefoot #Running event featuring the one and only #Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton from Huntington Beach, CA, USA. Please note details below:
- Date/Time – Monday July 1st / 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Location – Runner’s Mark store at 53 Lakeshore Rd. E , Mississauga, ON
- Cost – FREE for everyone – all ages welcome!
- Content – barefoot running step by step
– how to move forward without breaking your feet EVEN in minimalist shoes
Ken Bob is a pioneer of the MODERN barefoot running movement. He has been running barefoot since 1998, written a book called Barefoot Running Step by Step and has taught many how to run safely barefoot.
He will be joined by coach Jeff Stapleton from Port Credit – president of Team Over The Top and one of Canada’s premier barefoot running coaches. He also developed the Squat-Scoot technique of mid-foot running.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime event featuring two of North America’s best barefoot running protagonists!