Make sure you register for 1 or both of the following clinics:
1. the TOTT summer Gym Barefoot Training for Runners. It’s at the Cawthra Pool Exercise Room in Port Credit (please refer to flyer in previous blog for more details)
* you can reserve & pay on-line via coach Jeff or pay on Day one (Thurs., July 5) but book in advance
* this is an 8 week session on Thursday during the summer
* cost is $130.00/person
2. the Transition Running Clinic beginning Monday, July 9 till Monday, Sept. 3 @ Runners’ Mark (see flyer in earlier blog).
* register & pay via coach Jeff directly or register @ Runners’ Mark store in Port Credit (289)813-9999 or via email@example.com
* this is a clinic geared toward teaching you the squat/scoot technique of safe, efficient, powerful mid-foot barefoot/minimalist running
* you progress to running farther faster with less stress on your running joints, ligaments, tendons
* cost is $199.00 per person
Don’t delay. These usually fill up quickly. If you want to be coached by one of the best in the barefoot/minimalist/squat-scoot world, register now!!