SUMMER 2012 BAREFOOT/MINIMALIST TRANSITION RUNNING CLINIC
WHEN: Monday, July 9, 2012 to Monday, Sept. 3, 2012
TIME: 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.
DURATION: 9 weeks
OPTIONAL GOAL RACE: Toronto Island Run 5 km & 10 km on Sun Sep 9, 2012 11:00
COST: $199.00/person (33% Summer Discount from coach Jeff’s normal clinic fees)
Payable online at www.runnersmark.com or by cash/cheque to Jeff Stapleton
LOCATION: Port Credit, ON CANADA
- learn coach Jeff’s squat/scoot style of mid-foot running
- a well-proven method of SAFE, EFFICIENT &, ultimately, POWERFUL running
- learn how to run tight, light, compact & forward
- transition from standard, heavy-heeled & cushioned running shoes to minimalist footwear or, yes, even barefoot!
- learn how to BRACE, fire your key running muscles in sequence ensuring caressing, flicking type of gravity-defying running
Register early to avoid disappointment!
COACH JEFF STAPLETON
MSc. – Exercise Physiology
President – Team Over The Top
Level III Certified NCAC coach
Member Advisory Committee North American Barefoot Running Association